Poor crops particularly in Madagascar have pushed prices to 5 year highs today. Prices almost doubled in 2013. Most speculators believe there are more price rises coming up.
- Oil prices rise as West Asia tensions simmer June 24, 2019
- Commodity Picks: 24 June June 23, 2019
- US-Iran tension: Indian Navy personnel escort SCI tanker via Strait of Hormuz June 23, 2019
- US-Iran tension: Indian crude tankers deploy naval guards as it sails through Strait of Hormuz June 23, 2019
- Commodity investments: Retail investors must study index movements before dabbling in futures trade June 21, 2019