Poor crops particularly in Madagascar have pushed prices to 5 year highs today. Prices almost doubled in 2013. Most speculators believe there are more price rises coming up.
- Commodity picks: 26 August 2019 August 25, 2019
- In commodities, MCX still rules the roost August 25, 2019
- Garlic prices soar 55% ahead of winter demand due to supply crunch August 24, 2019
- Hong Kong unrest may propel gold in near term August 23, 2019
- Palm hits 6-month high on lower output expectations August 23, 2019