Poor crops particularly in Madagascar have pushed prices to 5 year highs today. Prices almost doubled in 2013. Most speculators believe there are more price rises coming up.
- Edible oil gets costlier due to kharif crop damage, global price rise December 9, 2019
- Onion retail trader stock limits cut to 2 tonnes December 9, 2019
- MCX-Aluminium in range-bound trade December 9, 2019
- Solid China imports jack up copper prices December 9, 2019
- Palm near three-year high on supply shortage worries December 9, 2019