Poor crops particularly in Madagascar have pushed prices to 5 year highs today. Prices almost doubled in 2013. Most speculators believe there are more price rises coming up.
- Sugar crisis: CM Yogi refers to global price crash, export squeeze February 18, 2019
- IOC signs first annual deal for US oil February 18, 2019
- Oil hits 3-month high on OPEC cuts, US sanctions on Iran, Venezuela February 18, 2019
- Commodity Picks: 18 February, 2019 February 17, 2019
- Aluminium prices to be ‘Made in India’ February 17, 2019