Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Oil prices rise as West Asia tensions simmer June 24, 2019
- Commodity Picks: 24 June June 23, 2019
- US-Iran tension: Indian Navy personnel escort SCI tanker via Strait of Hormuz June 23, 2019
- US-Iran tension: Indian crude tankers deploy naval guards as it sails through Strait of Hormuz June 23, 2019
- Commodity investments: Retail investors must study index movements before dabbling in futures trade June 21, 2019