Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- NCDEX-Mustard seed breaches support January 26, 2021
- Govt must prepare for record-high rabi crop harvest January 26, 2021
- MCX levies turnover-based margin on crude oil January 26, 2021
- Ferro chrome prices turn hot, increase 46% January 26, 2021
- Oil prices weighed down by concern US stimulus package will be delayed January 26, 2021