Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Will ICEX come out unscathed? September 29, 2020
- MCX-Natural gas trading with bearish bias September 29, 2020
- Textile Ministry data puts 2019-20 cotton crop at 357 lakh bales September 29, 2020
- Soy, oat, almond, rice, coconut, dairy: Which milk is best for our health? September 29, 2020
- Copper loses fizz on lower demand September 28, 2020