Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Soya rules stable February 18, 2019
- Strong demand for new turmeric February 18, 2019
- Sugar crisis: CM Yogi refers to global price crash, export squeeze February 18, 2019
- Oil prices hit 2019 highs amid supply cuts, trade talk hopes February 18, 2019
- IOC signs first annual deal for US oil February 18, 2019