Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- GJEPC sets up ₹50 crore Covid-19 relief fund March 27, 2020
- Essential commodities market gets a major leg-up from states, police March 26, 2020
- Commodity bourses curtail trading time March 26, 2020
- MCX-Zinc in a consolidation phase March 26, 2020
- Commodity exchanges cut trade timing to 5 pm March 26, 2020