Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Edible oil gets costlier due to kharif crop damage, global price rise December 9, 2019
- Onion retail trader stock limits cut to 2 tonnes December 9, 2019
- MCX-Aluminium in range-bound trade December 9, 2019
- Solid China imports jack up copper prices December 9, 2019
- Palm near three-year high on supply shortage worries December 9, 2019