Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Commodity Picks: 22 April, 2019 April 21, 2019
- Tea prices gain steam on overseas demand April 21, 2019
- India’s gold imports down 3% to $32.8 b in FY19, says Govt April 19, 2019
- Spot rubber ends weak April 19, 2019
- Sugar prices remain steady April 19, 2019