Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Commodity picks: 26 August 2019 August 25, 2019
- In commodities, MCX still rules the roost August 25, 2019
- Garlic prices soar 55% ahead of winter demand due to supply crunch August 24, 2019
- Hong Kong unrest may propel gold in near term August 23, 2019
- Palm hits 6-month high on lower output expectations August 23, 2019