Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Oil rises on drawdown in US oil stocks, OPEC demand outlook April 14, 2021
- Crude oil outlook turns positive April 13, 2021
- Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys bullish on spike in ferro chrome prices April 13, 2021
- Gem, jewellery exports down 28% last fiscal April 12, 2021
- Go long on MCX crude oil futures if they top ₹4,540 April 12, 2021