Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Edible oil gets costlier due to kharif crop damage, global price rise December 9, 2019
- Onion retail trader stock limits cut to 2 tonnes December 9, 2019
- MCX-Aluminium in range-bound trade December 9, 2019
- Solid China imports jack up copper prices December 9, 2019
- Palm near three-year high on supply shortage worries December 9, 2019