Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Oil prices rise as West Asia tensions simmer June 24, 2019
- Commodity Picks: 24 June June 23, 2019
- US-Iran tension: Indian Navy personnel escort SCI tanker via Strait of Hormuz June 23, 2019
- US-Iran tension: Indian crude tankers deploy naval guards as it sails through Strait of Hormuz June 23, 2019
- Commodity investments: Retail investors must study index movements before dabbling in futures trade June 21, 2019