Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Commodity picks: 26 August 2019 August 25, 2019
- In commodities, MCX still rules the roost August 25, 2019
- Garlic prices soar 55% ahead of winter demand due to supply crunch August 24, 2019
- Hong Kong unrest may propel gold in near term August 23, 2019
- Palm hits 6-month high on lower output expectations August 23, 2019