Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Soya rules stable February 18, 2019
- Strong demand for new turmeric February 18, 2019
- Sugar crisis: CM Yogi refers to global price crash, export squeeze February 18, 2019
- Oil prices hit 2019 highs amid supply cuts, trade talk hopes February 18, 2019
- IOC signs first annual deal for US oil February 18, 2019