Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Teas worth ₹4.32 crore unsold at Coonoor auctions January 25, 2021
- Spot rubber prices remain low January 25, 2021
- Copper futures trading sideways January 25, 2021
- Clean gold: India should enforce e-way bill for bullion transport January 25, 2021
- Rajasthan woos global players to invest in Barmer PCPIR January 25, 2021