Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Rubber Board Call Centre to answer queries on latex products manufacturing August 3, 2020
- MCX-Aluminium tests a key resistance August 3, 2020
- Declaration of containment zone hit pepper arrivals to Kochi August 3, 2020
- Spot rubber gains strength August 3, 2020
- Commodity Picks: 3 August, 2020 August 2, 2020