Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- GJEPC sets up ₹50 crore Covid-19 relief fund March 27, 2020
- Essential commodities market gets a major leg-up from states, police March 26, 2020
- Commodity bourses curtail trading time March 26, 2020
- MCX-Zinc in a consolidation phase March 26, 2020
- Commodity exchanges cut trade timing to 5 pm March 26, 2020