Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Domestic demand for pepper picks up May 28, 2020
- Turmeric sale improves on local demand May 28, 2020
- Edible Oil prices up on improved demand May 28, 2020
- Spot rubber gains strength May 28, 2020
- Oil falls as surprise US stock build douses demand recovery hopes May 28, 2020