Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Commodity Picks: 22 April, 2019 April 21, 2019
- Tea prices gain steam on overseas demand April 21, 2019
- India’s gold imports down 3% to $32.8 b in FY19, says Govt April 19, 2019
- Spot rubber ends weak April 19, 2019
- Sugar prices remain steady April 19, 2019