Poor crops particularly in Madagascar have pushed prices to 5 year highs today. Prices almost doubled in 2013. Most speculators believe there are more price rises coming up.
- Groundnut prices slip further as additional purchase gets delayed February 22, 2018
- BSE enters into pact with SOPA February 22, 2018
- MCX hikes IPF compensation limit to Rs 25 lakh February 22, 2018
- Crude oil largely steady as dollar strengthens February 22, 2018
- Banana Fest: Focus on genetic engineering, molecular breeding February 21, 2018