Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Turmeric arrival decreases May 22, 2018
- Re-exporters allowed to import pepper May 22, 2018
- Crude oil futures up at Rs 4,945 per barrel May 22, 2018
- Oil prices edge up on Venezuela, Iran supply worries May 22, 2018
- Sudden spurt in sugar market May 21, 2018