Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Crude oil futures climb to Rs 5,333 per barrel October 15, 2018
- Strong dollar, trade tensions drag LME prices down October 15, 2018
- Oil prices rise amid Saudi tension, but demand outlook drags October 15, 2018
- ‘NSE will attract retail participation in commodities’ October 14, 2018
- Sugar market rules flat October 12, 2018