Most Indian spices are harvested in February and the crop outlook looks generally good. With good tonnages coming up, most buyers are holding off purchasing until prices seem to have eased back far enough. Speculation says that turmeric is looking short and prices will rise: coriander is shorter this year and prices will remain high: Cumin is going to be a big crop and prices will crash.
- Groundnut prices slip further as additional purchase gets delayed February 22, 2018
- BSE enters into pact with SOPA February 22, 2018
- MCX hikes IPF compensation limit to Rs 25 lakh February 22, 2018
- Crude oil largely steady as dollar strengthens February 22, 2018
- Banana Fest: Focus on genetic engineering, molecular breeding February 21, 2018