Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Groundnut prices slip further as additional purchase gets delayed February 22, 2018
- BSE enters into pact with SOPA February 22, 2018
- MCX hikes IPF compensation limit to Rs 25 lakh February 22, 2018
- Crude oil largely steady as dollar strengthens February 22, 2018
- Banana Fest: Focus on genetic engineering, molecular breeding February 21, 2018