Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Codex meet to draft standards for spices, herbs January 20, 2019
- Sugar prices decline January 18, 2019
- Global black tea output up 3.1 per cent in 2018 January 18, 2019
- Pulses see mixed trend January 18, 2019
- Oil up 1% on OPEC cuts, hopes of easing US-China trade tensions January 18, 2019