Eastern Europe’s crops last year in August, we the worst for many years and prices have essentially doubled in the last 5 months. The Russian crop was almost 80% less than the previous year ( 2012 ) and sparked the rally. Indian coriander is available at lower prices, but the volatile oil is poor and guarantees on pesticides limited.
- Turmeric arrival decreases May 22, 2018
- Re-exporters allowed to import pepper May 22, 2018
- Crude oil futures up at Rs 4,945 per barrel May 22, 2018
- Oil prices edge up on Venezuela, Iran supply worries May 22, 2018
- Sudden spurt in sugar market May 21, 2018